We have put together a team of experts who can manage any request from our clients, including single well or multi well projects.
Management of the project can start from surveying and land acquisition, to lease construction, following through with drilling and completing the program.
Our office and well site personnel are knowledgeable and informed on every aspect of regulatory and environmental requirements and will submit license application and end of well submissions for OGC, AER and SIR.
OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Coordinate survey and land work required to gain surface access to location.
- Coordinate historical, wildlife, EFR and AOA’s.
- Regulatory Approvals.
- Develop AFE quality from services providers as well as managing delivery
and payment of services to complete the job.
- Complete detailed drilling programs.
- 24 hours, 7 days per week field support operations including electronic and
telephone based reporting.
- Completion programs and follow up documentation.