All successful projects start with a strong foundation. We manage all aspects of construction and development of well site locations for the oil and gas industry. Our network of skilled construction personnel and services are committed to integrity and are sensitive to the needs of the environment, land owners, approval boards and our clients. Our construction personnel are qualified to complete all EFR’s, creating significant cost and time savings in the approvals process. We also offer 24/7 construction supervision with daily reporting to ensure we stay on top of the project and its costs.
- Pre-construction site assessments
- Access road construction and clean up
- Road & lease maintenance
- Wellsite lease construction and clean up
- Pipeline right of way clearing and clean up
- Wellsite reclamation
- Environmental field reports (EFR)
- Area operating agreement (AOA)
- Historical resource value (HRV)
- Critical wildlife & environmental areas
NL Fisher’s Field Supervisors are experienced and knowledgeable – local area knowledge is invaluable.