Our completions supervisors know every aspect of conventional and non-conventional
well completions, including;
They’re certified, highly qualified and committed to on-going training to keep their skill levels at peak performance. We assess our well site supervisors against the most rigorous standards in the industry and demand that they maintain safety level certification at a minimum IRP#7 level.
Our focus is on continuous skill development. Not only do we ensure every member of our team maintains minimum levels of hardskills training, we also provide softskills training to meet our commitment of maintaining safe, healthy work environments at all stages of the drilling program.
IN ADDITION TO OUR COMPLETION SERVICES WE CAN ALSO SUPPLY DIRECTIVE 83/IRP 24 HYDRAULIC FRACTURING NOTIFICATIONS:
- Assist in the development of Interwellbore Communication Policies
- Providing Mapping & Modeling for Frac Port Placement Planning
- Analysis of any IOWs
- Providing a 2 part Notification and Mitigation process
- Arranging for your Remote Monitoring and other risk mitigation processes
- Providing a Post Frac Report on your Monitoring
We also offer all of your post frac/completion regulatory services:
- Emergency Response Plans
- Flare Permits
- Flare Notifications