Professional Practice Management Plan (PPMP)
Public safety and technical quality are core to our business execution strategy and will never be compromised in any area of work undertaken by NL Fisher.
Our PPMP is:
- A declaration of our values, requirements, and responsibilities for maintaining standards of professional practice.
- A requirement of the General Regulation under the Engineering, Geological and Geophysical Professions act.
Our PPMP guidelines help us ensure we:
- Maintain technical excellence and professionalism
- Ensure consistent quality
- Develop and enhance existing competencies
- Comply with all required legislation
- And identify professional responsibilities.
“Our PPMP sets us apart from other service providers, ensuring our clients get best-in-class safety and technical quality on every project we undertake.”