We are currently accepting applications for the summer position of Junior Designer.
NL Fisher is an Oil & Gas engineering firm, which also has been diversifying in software development over the past 4 years, and now has a growing software division. This division is comprised of front end developers, backend developers, software engineers, team leads, project managers, and designers. The successful candidate must demonstrate interest or experience in graphic and digital concepts and interface design.
- Auditing and documenting visual standards within our software environment
- Maintain quality assurance standards
- Testing and documenting the software and any issues within the interfaces
- Testing and documenting issues with data entry in the systems
- Project work as designated by engineers and team lead
- At least 15 years of age
- A Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or protected person under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and legally entitled to work and study in Canada.
- International students and Temporary Foreign Workers are not eligible for STEP.
- Resides and/or attends school in Alberta with an Alberta address
- Returning to high school or a post-secondary institution no later than November 1.
- Must be enrolled in a program that will result in a Certificate, Diploma, or Degree. Technical training for Apprenticeship is not eligible
- Is available for full-time summer employment
- Participates in only one STEP position during the summer
- Not currently employed in the organization
- Not immediately related to the owners or staff responsible for hiring in the organization
To apply for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.